Saturday, July 28, 2012

Someone That I Used to Know.

Today was like being reintroduced to an old friend. I received the last of the supplies I needed to face paint properly. Just in time too, because yours truly has a couple gigs lined up :).

The most recent is VBS Sky Family Night 2012! It is an Event for a local Vacation Bible School. Their theme is Sky, so I will have to come up with some fun planes, birds, and butterfly designs. I also have a couple gigs in September, but I will discuss those as they get closer.

Some other exciting news is that my market manager and I got the logo ironed out. As you can see below.
We also have a business card and some flyers being sent my way. My Marketing Manager is amazing! If you haven't noticed the updates to my Structured Faces FB page you should check them out. Everything is clean and very professional looking. I am really happy with the progress and I'm super excited to get out there and start marketing myself within the community.
Now that I have the tools all I  need are the gigs.
I will be hosting an event at my home very soon to get some professional photos of models with my face painting. I think it is always important to have something to show a client. My Face is fine and all but no one wants to see a butterfly face on a grown man ;)
Anyway that is about it for now. I will have much more to tell in the next couple of days if things pan out the way I hope.

Till then my Structured Faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment