Saturday, July 14, 2012

"The Beginning"

Welcome back, I have so much to tell you. I have been working around the clock to get this little business up and running, and with every new day there is something learned and some new idea to share. I have been sketching new face ideas that im excited to show you, but you will have to wait for that. Also my "Facebook Business" page is up you can view it  HERE

Today I spent the day running errands for supplies. (Thanks Dollar Tree) I followed that with a great brain storming session with my marking manager. We worked on a logo for Structured Faces. The Logo is still in the beginning stages, but here is a rough look of what it will look like.

It is so exciting to see things coming together. To be honest there hasn't been much in life that I could be passionate about and also receive an income for, but this new venture has truly made me very happy. The idea of doing what i love and sharing that experience is truly the best feeling. The smile you see on my face today wears many names; Hope, Pride, Happiness, and Love. May sound cheesy, but that's the kinda guy I am.

Till next time my Structured Faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment